Friday, December 26, 2008

Potty training

Within an hour and a half of opening up Sam's new glow in the dark transformer underoos, we are doing our first load of laundry. Witin about 10 minutes of getting off the potty and putting on our first pair of pullups, he pooped. Then I changed him, cleaned him up and put him on the potty again. Then within about another 15 minutes, he peed in his pullups. So I decided pullups are too much like diapers, so I put him on the potty and we broke out the underwear. It was approaching a half an hour since I had put him on the potty, so I went into his room where he was playing because i heard an uh oh from him. Sure enough pee on his recliner and puddles on the floor. I dug out the cleaning stuff and wiped down the chair and the hard wood floor. I put him back on the potty and he went a little. We did a little cheer. I put on his second pair of big boy pants and gave him a fruit snack for going in the potty. Then not to much later I went to check on him because he was complaing about his game not working and I saw a little puddle in his matt which I had shoved in his recliner to save the clean up. So we ran to the potty again, and he went again. Well now I am not going to let him be alone in his room, so we put on Transformers. Sitting beside me watching the movie, I see him look down and notice a little dribble on his underoos. Yelling potty and running to the bathroom he kicks off his underwear and climbs up on the potty and really goes. He got so caught up in the act of it and trying to see the pee come out that he continued to pee in the potty then shoot me, the floor, and the tub. Man this kid has good Kidneys. So needless to say, the laundry is spinning and we are now in his cars underoos! I am contimplating never giving him another sippy, and trying to figure out the napping situation. Great he just spread his legs and peed all over the living room floor and now his is slipping a nd sliding in urine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home