Wednesday, December 10, 2008

oh what a day

ok, yesterday started out as any ordinary day. We all went to school. Then I decided to finally get my oil changed. Went to the place I always do and got that taken care of. Feeling good, I go to my car to discover that they have rolled my window down and it is now stuck. Well in a warmer time this may not have been a big deal. However, a cold front was coming through and it had been raining most of the day and was going to only get worse. Well these genioses could only put cardboard over it. Well now I must get home without being to see out my drivers side window. Let me say this is not an easy task.

Well we finally get home and are eating supper. Right in the middle of this, the lights go out. Here we are sitting with our food in front of us in complete black. Upon further investigation, we notice that the microwave is on. I knew that I had paid that bill. But did I mention that I just started a load of laundry before the lights went out?

Then to make matters worse, Sam started acting sick. Well at midnight here walks in a whining baby and he is burning up.

Well as of now, we are sitting in a house with random plugs that work. Sam's tv and one light is on. Both the refrigerator and deep freeze work. Alan's computer is on, the light inour bathroom is on, and one other plug in our room that we have switched the tv to. Thank God for central gas
heat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home