Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh Joy

Both Sam and I have double ear infections and I have a sinus infection too. The doctor gave me the wonderful news this morning that I had the worst infection he has seen in an adult. Yeah for me! My kids at school h ave resorted to getting in my face and yelling so that I can hear them. I can still hear those boogers talking when they are not supposed to though.

Sam has chosen now to refuse to take his medicine. After about a half hour of trying to get him to take his penicillin, we did get him to take it. We squeezed the syringe onto the front of his closed teeth and he took it in. Now he is probably going to have bad and stained teeth. What an ordeal. Hopefully he will remember in the morning that it tastes good and will take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home